INJECTABLES WE OFFER AT AVALON LASER
Enhancing Your Beauty within the cities of San Diego, Carlsbad, Del Mar & nearby areas of California
There are certain things in life that are inevitable, and unfortunately, aging is one of them. While time is the grandmaster that cannot be defeated, there are ways to combat its control over your appearance, and the continuing evolution of injectables is the weapon that can help.
Whether we like it or not, lines, wrinkles, and folds develop on our faces as we age. The age in which these appear and their severity vary by individual and depend greatly on factors such as genetics and lifestyle choices. Smoking, excess exposure to the sun and even diet play a large role in the development of facial lines and can increase their likelihood of their early growth. Fortunately, however, injectables can help your appearance by temporarily erasing the signs of aging from your face.
At Avalon Laser, we believe in offering our patients excellent cosmetic options to help them look and feel their best. Our cosmetic surgeon Dr. Reza Tirgari provides this quality by using the most advanced methods and technology available and having a well-trained staff who take patient safety and comfort to heart. That’s why we provide many options to help smooth facial lines and give you the firm, supple appearance you had in your youth.
The injectables we offer at our office include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: One of the most common and performed treatments, BOTOX® is an FDA-approved injectable that temporarily paralyzes the muscles that cause lines and wrinkles to form. It can help address mild to moderate lines on your brow, around the lips, eyes, and even the neck.
- JUVÉDERM® and JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC: Both of these injectables help restore lost volume to the face which in turn restores a youthful appearance. It can help fill facial folds, deep wrinkles, and scars and can also be used to plum think lips for lip augmentation.
- XEOMIN®: This FDA-approved injectable is made for addressing moderate to severe lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- KYBELLA®: This FDA-approved injectable is a non-surgical way to treat the fat that accumulates under the chin, otherwise known as a double chin. KYBELLA® destroys the fat cells under the chin to give you a slimmer appearance for years to come.
- RADIESSE®: At our office, we use RADIESSE® to add volume to sagging or sunken cheeks for a non-surgical cheek augmentation. This injectable helps the body produce natural collagen and results can last up to 14 months or longer.
- Restylane®: We use this injectable for eye rejuvenation to help with issues of bags and sagging under the eyes. This injectable helps restore volume for natural-looking results.
All of these injectables have many benefits and little if any, side-effects or downtime needed for recovery. All of this can be explained to you in greater detail in a consultation with Dr. Tirgari so you can decide which injectable is best for your situation and know what to expect.
Click on the image below to learn more about the injectables we offer and how they can help you.
Please call us at Avalon Laser today at to schedule your free consultation. We happily provide beauty-enhancing procedures to those who live in and near San Diego and Carlsbad, California.