Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid-based filler that acts like collagen and restores fullness and volume to the area being treated. It's a naturally-occurring substance in the body, meaning that it eventually breaks down and is excreted from the body. Because of this, the results are temporary, but since it's a non-surgical procedure that takes only 15 minutes to administer, with no downtime post treatment, touch-ups are easily managed, with results lasting for a few months.
The benefits of Restylane® for under eye bags include:
- Adds volume to area under the eyes
- Natural-looking results
- Quick and safe procedure
- Results last for a few months
- No downtime after treatment
- Touch-ups easily managed
- Maintains skin flexibility allowing for natural expressions
Because Restylane® Is Made From A Naturally-Occurring Substance Found In The Body
It provides safe results for those who undergo this treatment. Side-effects are rare, but are possible, such as minor swelling or acute allergic reactions in the treatment area. Any concerns and candidacy questions will be addressed in your consultation before treatment to make sure we provide you with the best option to help you look and feel your best.
BEFORE & AFTER
At Avalon Laser in San Diego, we perform Restylane® under eye treatments differently than most. Dr. Tirgari uses the newest technique to deliver stunning results with Restylane® by utilizing a tiny tube, or cannula, to administer the dermal filler in the under eye area. Instead of using multiple needles, Dr. Tirgari only needs to use the cannula once on each side, which has given our San Diego patients incredible outcomes.
Some of the exclusive benefits of using the cannula method for Restylane® include:
- Cannulas are blunt-ended, which means they are less likely to pierce a vein or artery. This results in less swelling, bruising, and intravascular injection.
- The injector has more feel about what structures are being passed by the tip of the cannula.
- Cannulas are longer, allowing for fewer injections and entry points through the skin. In our situation, that means only one entry point on each side.
- We can use the same entry point multiple times, which means less pain for the patient.
Contact Our Under Eye Treatment Specialist Today
Our cosmetic surgeon Dr. Reza Tirgari believes in using the best treatments, along with the latest advanced technology to give his patients the aesthetic results they desire. By working with you from your initial consultation through post-treatment, we at Avalon Laser aim to help you achieve the most beneficial results.
If you want to learn more about this procedure and how we can help provide eye rejuvenating results, contact us today at 619-494-3944 to schedule a consultation. We happily provide services to the areas of San Diego, Carlsbad, and Del Mar, California.