- At Avalon Laser in San Diego and Carlsbad, we specialize in laser and minimally invasive facial and body rejuvenation treatments.
- These treatments allow our patients to enhance their appearance and achieve a healthy, natural look without having to undergo extensive, invasive procedures.
- We are a boutique, luxury, non-surgical cosmetic facility utilizing the latest protocols to achieve superior results.
A Liquid Facelift Treatment?
A liquid facelift has many benefits. A major plus of this procedure is that you do not have to undergo surgery to achieve your aesthetic goals. By undergoing a liquid facelift, you can truly lift the entire face, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and achieve a refreshed and more youthful facial appearance with minimal downtime and immediate results.
Dr. Tirgari will utilize a combination of the most advanced dermal fillers and BOTOX® Cosmetic to help you achieve your desired look. During your treatment our doctor may use one or more of the following injectables, depending on your unique aesthetic needs:
- Juvéderm:This hyaluronic acid dermal filler can address a number of facial aesthetic concerns, most often, lack of facial volume as a result of aging. It can be used to fill in hollow areas of the face and plump the lips. We use Juvéderm XC, which includes lidocaine for maximum patient comfort.
- Juvéderm Voluma:This dermal filler specifically restores volume in three areas of the cheeks -- the apple, apex, and hollow. The results can last up to two years.
- BOTOX:Dr. Tirgari will use BOTOX® Cosmetic to relax facial muscles and reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and lines around the eyes. Because BOTOX® prevents muscle contractions, it also prevents formation of new lines and wrinkles.
What Is Recovery Like
After A Non-Surgical Facelift?
After your San Diego non-surgical facelift, Dr. Tirgari will provide you with detailed aftercare instructions. While there is no downtime associated with this procedure, you may consider taking a half day during which you can relax and allow your results to take shape. Most patients tolerate this procedure quite well and experience excellent results within a few days.
Is a liquid facelift painful?
Any discomfort associated with a liquid facelift will be at the injection sites only, where you may experience temporary minor bruising and swelling. To help recover, we recommend that you ice the injection sites and take mild over-the-counter pain pills when needed.
How long will my results last?
Touch-up treatments for your non-surgical facelift in San Diego may be required in a few months. Dr. Tirgari will schedule a follow-up appointment with you. Some advanced dermal fillers, such as Juvéderm Voluma, are much longer-lasting than injectables of the past, but they will eventually be absorbed by the body, and repeat treatments will be needed to maintain your fresher, more youthful look.
What if I have questions or concerns after a non-surgical facelift?
After your liquid facelift treatment, Dr. Tirgari and his staff will be available to you at any time during day or night for questions and/or concerns. However, our patients tolerate this procedure very well and we have an excellent track record when it comes to superb safety, aftercare services, and outcomes.
How do I know if a non-surgical facelift is right for me?
When you visit us for your consultation, Dr. Tirgari will first discuss your concerns and examine your skin. Based on this information as well as your medical history, he will recommend the best treatment options for you and the best combination of dermal fillers and BOTOX® Cosmetic to give you the aesthetic results you are seeking.
How do I schedule a consultation?
If you wish to talk to us about our San Diego liquid facelift or similar treatment, please schedule a consultation today by calling 619-494-3944 or completing the form on this page. Dr. Tirgari and his team serve patients in Del Mar and nearby communities from the Avalon Laser offices in San Diego and Carlsbad.