What Can Liposuction
Do For Me?
If you suffer from fat deposits on your lower body that give you wide, unbalanced hips, we can help. If you are tired of living with fat deposits on the buttocks, arms, abdomen and thighs, we have an answer that will improve your figure, and your confidence. We suction the fat out and with the leading-edge laser-assisted techniques to give you a tight, slim figure – You will look as if the fat was never there.
If you are tired of living with unwanted fatty deposits that resist your best efforts with dieting and exercise, don’t starve yourself -- come and see our team of body sculpting experts at Avalon Laser. Call 619-494-3944 today for a consultation.
Is Laser Lipo
Right For Me?
Laser liposuction is an advanced technique to remove excess fat, producing a superior result with an easier, faster recovery. Our cutting-edge lipo system can resolve a range of body problems, including:
- Helps mothers restore a pre-baby body.
- Remove excess fat on buttocks and thighs for a more sculpted figure.
- Reduce love handles so you are comfortable in tight clothing, looking your best.
- Reduce fatty deposits creating male breasts (gynecomastia) in a fast, easy treatment.
- Address an unsightly double chin.
- Remove bra fat, back fat, neck fat, and upper arm fat.
Whatever body figure problem you are facing, regardless of your gender, Dr. Tirgari can help using the most advanced body contouring procedures.
- The procedure is much safer—unlike traditional liposuction, no general anesthesia is used.
- You are awake but relaxed throughout the procedure.
- Faster healing, allowing you to return to work or other normal activities much sooner than with traditional liposuction, often within two to three days – not weeks.
- With SmartLipo, skin tightening can be performed to achieve better results for some patients.
- The complication rate is greatly reduced. The ability to move during the procedure reduces the risk of blood clots and other complications.
How Does Liposuction Work?
Dr. Tirgari performs the most advanced tumescent, laser-assisted liposuction procedure in his accredited medical facilities in downtown San Diego and Carlsbad. This less invasive technique (SmartLipo) is the gold standard in fat removal. During the procedure, Dr. Tirgari uses local anesthesia and tumescent fluid to minimize pain, swelling and post-operative bruising. He then uses a laser handpiece to loosen fat cells in the target area, which are then suctioned through very small incisions in the skin.
No Stitches Or Scarring.
The small incisions in the skin created with this advanced liposuction method typically do not require any stitches and heal on their own with minimal scarring. They are so small that they are barely visible and close on their own.
What Is The Recovery Time
After SmartLipo Liposuction?
Laser lipo recovery is very easy and comfortable, especially when compared to traditional liposuction. After your SmartLipo treatment, Dr. Tirgari will wrap the treated area in surgical garments, which will assist in healing and tightening the skin during recovery. You will have small incisions, but no stitches, which is another advantage of laser liposuction. You will be asked to rest for about 48 to 72 hours.
During your recovery, you will experience mild discomfort, which can be relieved with prescription medication. Most patients feel well enough to return to work within two to three days. Exercise and other physical activities are restricted for up to two weeks.
Your recovery time will reflect the size of the area treated, the quantity of fat removed, and how closely you adhere to your post-operative instructions. Our entire team, including Dr. Tirgari, will be available to you around the clock and will guide you in your journey to a slimmer, more attractive physique.
Planning Your Custom
During your consultation, Dr. Tirgari will talk to you about your concerns and examine the areas that require treatment. He will educate you about your options for body sculpting, and what to expect. Based on your medical history and your personal concept of what you want to achieve, Dr. Tirgari will develop a custom treatment plan to match your vision.
He will then go over the procedure with you, including liposuction cost, recovery and long-term results. If you are ready, your liposuction procedure will be scheduled at Dr. Tirgari’s luxury, private, outpatient surgery center in San Diego or Carlsbad.