- Smile lines
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Glabella lines (between the eyebrows)
- Fine lines around the eyes
- Brow lines
- Deep neckbands and necklines
The injectable can also be used to treat excessive sweating, muscle spasms and stiffness (spasticity), and cervical dystonia (a painful condition where the neck muscles contract involuntarily).
- Avoid medications that can increase bruising (such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen) and fish oil supplements and herbal remedies that may have the same effect. Consult with your physician if you have prescribed medications.
- Avoid peels, topical remedies, etc., for at least 2 days after your injection.
- If you’re pregnant or trying to become pregnant, please let us know.
- Your practitioner may apply ice and pressure to reduce bruising and any discomfort you may feel.
- You may feel some fullness, numbness, or tightness.
Contact Us For Dysport In San Diego And Carlsbad
When you come into our San Diego office, you can expect to meet Dr. Reza Tirgari in person. He’ll discuss your aesthetic concerns and recommend the best treatment option. If you’re deemed a good Dysport candidate, Dr. Tirgari will provide you with detailed information and make sure you feel comfortable before proceeding with treatment.
We look forward to making you look your best. Call us at 619-494-3944 or contact us online for Dysport treatment in San Diego and Carlsbad.