Here are 10 basic facts to remember when choosing a medical spa for laser hair removal in San Diego:
1. Some patients have sensitive skin and need extra precautions, such as ice, before proceeding with laser hair removal.
2. Laser hair removal San Diego treatment could cause minimal discomfort during the procedure. However, it is nowhere close to the whip lash pain of waxing.
3. There is always possibility of regrowth. Laser hair removal can reduce hair growth by 80-90%, however some hair could still be visible and require touch up treatments.
4. The cost of laser hair removal depends on the body area treated.
5. The type of equipment used could make a difference.
6. Laser hair removal treatments require multiple sessions for optimal results.
7. To maintain the safety of the treatment, make sure to have protective goggles on at all times during the treatment.
8. The experience of the nurse is crucial to the success of the treatment.
9. Test spots could be preformed on individuals with more sensitive and darker skin tones to ensure safety of the treatment.
10. If purchasing multiple areas at once, ask the medical spa manager to provide you with a written quote!