Non-Invasive, Non-Surgical Treatment For Hyperhidrosis In San Diego
BOTOX has been found to be extremely effective in treating hyperhidrosis. An FDA-approved treatment for excessive underarm sweating, at Avalon Laser, we perform this injectable treatment to assist our patients to finally resolve this embarrassing and unpleasant physical condition.
Am I A Candidate For BOTOX For Hyperhidrosis?
If you are one of the estimated 7.8 million people in the USA who suffer from excessive sweating, you have likely tried many options to try to resolve the condition, including clinical strength anti-perspirants, or carrying a set of extra clothing with you, or avoiding certain activities that trigger the condition. If you are in this situation, you need relief, and may be a candidate for our San Diego BOTOX treatments. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you must wait until you have given birth and finished breastfeeding to safely undergo BOTOX injections for any reason.
How Long Will The BOTOX Take To Work?
The effects of the BOTOX take about a week before you experience relief from excessive sweating. As the days pass, you will notice that you produce less and less sweat, with a final result of freedom from the condition. You will need retreatment periodically, with every person reacting slightly differently. Over time, with consistent treatments, you may require less frequent treatments. Initially, BOTOX injections will need to be repeated every seven to sixteen months.
The treatment takes only a short appointment, with results that last for six months or longer for some patients. At Avalon Laser, all our treatments are performed with the latest protocols, and all our injectors are trained and certified. The treatment is as follows:
- The area to be treated is numbed prior to treatment to make it more comfortable to experience. Ice may be applied prior to injections.
- The BOTOX is injected in a grid pattern, with each injection about one to two centimeters apart to affect the maximum number of sweat glands in the area. The injections feel like a minor pinch.
- Your treatment is complete.
Enjoy A More Confident Life, Free From Excessive Sweating.
Hyperhidrosis is a very unpleasant, uncomfortable, and embarrassing condition. Prior to the discovery that BOTOX injections could resolve the condition, the treatments could have involved surgical removal of sweat glands, laser treatments for cauterization, or other more invasive treatments. The use of BOTOX is safe, effective, and takes only minutes to perform.
Why Choose Avalon Laser In San Diego For My Treatments?
At Avalon Laser, you can be confident that your BOTOX for hyperhidrosis treatment will be performed by a trained, certified injector, under the guidance and care of Dr. Reza Tirgari. We offer our patients a private, discreet, personalized experience with the following advantages:
- Avalon Laser is a boutique, luxury non-surgical cosmetic facility.
- We offer the largest diversity of advanced cosmetic treatments in a private, serene, luxurious atmosphere.
- We are committed to providing our patients with the most advanced aesthetic technology available, including BOTOX for hyperhidrosis.
- We use the safest, advised injection protocols.