How Many Units Of BOTOX Are Allowed On The Forehead?
BOTOX is delivered in units. Every unit of BOTOX is mixed with a saline solution before injection. Each area that can be treated with BOTOX has a maximum number of units possible. For the forehead, a maximum of 20 units is allowed per treatment session.
How Do I Know How Much BOTOX I Will Need?
The amount of BOTOX units necessary to smooth deep forehead lines varies from person to person. Our highly trained nurses will evaluate your facial skin and muscles before any injections. We pride ourselves on our minimal approach and for consistently achieving smooth, natural-looking results. In determining the quantity of BOTOX to inject, several factors will be evaluated:
- Previous BOTOX treatments and results
- Using the minimum amount required to obtain optimal results
- Your facial muscles
- The depth and number of your forehead creases
How Long Will The Results Last?
BOTOX treatments for deep forehead wrinkles typically last for about three months. When larger muscle groups are injected with BOTOX, such those in the forehead, the smoothing effect is slightly shorter than when injected into smaller muscles. BOTOX injections to smooth crow’s feet, where the muscles are smaller, lasting up to four months. The longevity of the results can also depend on how long you have been receiving BOTOX treatments. The facial muscles will gradually “train” themselves to contract less frequently. Some patients can experience their results lasting for up to six months after undergoing years of BOTOX treatments.
Why Should I Choose Avalon Laser To Treat Forehead Wrinkles?
Choosing Avalon Laser for BOTOX treatments to smooth away deep forehead wrinkles, is an easy choice to make. Some of the things to consider when choosing our team includes:
- Our team is led by Dr. Reza Tirgari, an aesthetic medicine specialist.
- His team of registered nurses has been trained to deliver BOTOX treatments by Allergan, the makers of BOTOX
- Our team members are compassionate and knowledgeable and can create custom treatment plans for your concerns