As a fourth-generation physician, Dr. Tirgari was raised with exacting standards of discipline and dedication to his profession.
In addition to obtaining dual-Board Certification and additional training in Aesthetic Medicine, Dr. Tirgari has practiced and taught at the University of Tennessee, Emory University and George Washington University as well as provided public-service television interviews for health education and public health issues.
In conjunction with clinical research during medical school and residency, Dr. Tirgari undertook a full year of breast-cancer research at the prestigious Lombardi Cancer Institute of Georgetown University. It was during this time, after spending time around breast-cancer survivors, that Dr. Tirgari fully appreciated the importance of self-image to women.
Dr. Tirgari is a member of the American Academy of Liposuction Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
He holds certifications in aesthetic medicine, laser hair removal, BOTOX and dermal fillers, and has practiced as Medical Director to two major cosmetic medical spa companies prior to joining Avalon Laser.
Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Laser Services
Dr. Tirgari specializes in prescribing the best course of treatment for specific skin conditions so clients can obtain optimum skin health and beauty. As he always tells his clients: "The ultimate goal of any cosmetic procedure is to achieve beauty without anybody knowing that a procedure was done."
At Avalon Laser in Carlsbad and San Diego, Dr. Tirgari performs a wide range of cosmetic dermatology and facial aesthetic procedures. He utilizes the latest treatment methods to help his patients achieve the most beneficial results.
Among others, the most popular services performed by Dr. Tirgari and his staff include:
- Laser hair removal – Dr. Tirgari uses laser technologies and/or radio frequency based techniques to successfully remove unwanted hair from any part of the body and any skin type.
- BOTOX – Dr. Tirgari has helped a number of San Diego BOTOX® Cosmetic patients halt muscle contraction that leads to obvious signs of aging with this modern-day treatment that is minimally invasive and can last up to three months.
- Dermal fillers – Dr. Tirgari offers various dermal fillers, including Juvederm and Radiesse, which smooth out fine lines and wrinkles while restoring facial volume.
- Laser scar removal – Dr. Tirgari uses the latest laser technologies for effective acne scar removal and other scar removal treatments. He has helped a number of San Diego acne treatment patients remove unwanted facial scarring.
- IPL – Our doctor has successfully treated thousands of photofacial patients. He uses this treatment to remove age spots, sun damage, melasma and even rosacea.
- Body contouring – Dr. Tirgari and his team perform a range of body contouring procedures, including cellulite removal, male breast reduction, circumferential fat reduction with VelaShape and liposuction
Your Consultation with Dr. Tirgari
When you meet Dr. Tirgari for your consultation, he will discuss all of your concerns in great detail and examine the areas of concerns. This allows him to draft the best treatment plan for you. Dr. Tirgari can use a single treatment method or a combination of treatments to deliver the best possible results. He is extremely skilled and experienced, and his patients are often impressed with his personable services and bedside manner.
With Dr. Tirgari, you will feel comfortable and safe. Please contact Avalon Laser today by filling out the form on this page or calling 800-896-1138 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tirgari. He and his team treat patients at office locations in San Diego and Carlsbad.